|Published||June 18, 2022|
|Location||Chevy Chase, MD|
IF INTERESTED REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR TEXT/CALL #301-252-8762
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT CANDIDATES
100% REMOTE *candidates can live anywhere in the US*
Per Federal Government- US Citizenship required
As a Sr. Salesforce Field Services Lightning Developer, you will work in a highly collaborative environment interfacing with many other teams such as Infrastructure, Architecture, Release Management, Application Security, and Business Product Owners to help develop and deliver critical Salesforce solutions while transforming and reimagining legacy workflows and processes.
• 5+ years of experience with Field Service Management Form, Feature and Functionality e.g., work orders, skills, resources, dispatch dashboard, scheduling, service appointments, territories & regions, task management, and workflow management.
• Configure and develop best in class FSL proof of concepts, working demos and solution accelerators.
• Experience working with Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Force (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL, and SOSL.
• Experience developing custom and out-of-the-box solutions using Salesforce Field Service functionality (Lightning Component/Lightning Web Components, as well as declarative tools such as Field Service mobile flows).
• Strong understanding of web service integration (REST/SOAP) and enterprise middleware integration tiers (Mulesoft/Informatica).
• Collaborates and pairs with other team members (UI/UX, Business Analyst, Engineering, DevOps) to create secure, reliable, scalable software solutions.
• Experience in microservice-based architecture.
• Experience with modern debugging and root cause analysis techniques.
• Exposure to security frameworks for user and services authorization and authentication.
• Deep understanding of various SFDC products like Marketing Cloud, Financial Service Cloud, Salesforce CDP, etc.
• Ability to work in a Scaled agile-driven culture and adapt to changing requirements.
• Experience installing FSL managed package and guided setup configuration.
• Working experience in CI/CD, Git commands, GitHub source, Azure preferred.
• Prior experience with object-oriented programming technologies like Java/.Net is highly preferred.
• Experience with enterprise integrations utilizing MuleSoft or Event Based Frameworks is highly preferred.
• Experience with databases such as MS SQL Server and Oracle.
• Experience with Financial Service Cloud, Tableau CRM is beneficial.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related technology field.
• Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant
• Salesforce Platform App Builder
• Salesforce Platform Developer II