|Published||June 22, 2022|
The Salesforce Senior Technical Project Manager (TPM) plans, coordinates, and facilitates projects leveraging various teams to drive solutions from assignment to delivery.
This role is specifically focused on the areas of Salesforce development, including an enterprise-wide implementation of a variant of Salesforce.com Cloud Solution (Sales, CPQ, etc.), and an Appexchange Application.
The Salesforce TPM works with various business leaders to understand business requirements, and then working with technical management and subject matter experts, translates those requirements into technical or functional specifications. The Salesforce TPM owns the progress of the project from assignment through delivery. The Salesforce TPM will clearly communicate project progress to PMO technical leaders. The Salesforce TPM will work with the team, stakeholders and/or the PMO to resolve issues and risks that may be barriers to achieving progress and ultimately project completion.
The ideal candidate will have wide-ranging skills from process definition and requirements gathering and documentation (both business and technical requirements), hands-on Salesforce Administration and strong project management skills to define project deliverables, organize project scope, team and monitor the successful execution of the project to ensure it is on time and on budget.
What We’re Looking For
- 10 years of experience. Experience can be achieved by combination of relevant education and technical expertise in conjunction with 5 years of recent relevant Salesforce project management experience
- Functional knowledge of the Salesforce platform including Sales Cloud, and Revenue Cloud (CPQ)
- TPM experience developing and delivering processes to support software delivery functions within a mixed workflow organization including Waterfall/Range of Agile methodologies /Hybrid.
- Solid grasp of project management concepts, including understanding the process and steps to Initiation, plan, execute and close a project.
- Ability to translate business requirements to corresponding technical functions or technical requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to lead functional, technical, and strategic discussions to drive successful outcomes.
- Ability to collaborate & build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to rapidly achieve desired outcome in structured and unstructured environments.
- Ability to forge relationships, partnerships with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior professional experience as an individual contributor in the Salesforce Administration/Development lifecycle (e.g., Administrator, Developer, SFDC Consultant, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Experience managing Salesforce Marketplace application
- Facsimile technology
- SaaS software project management experience
- Knowledge of tracking and reporting tools, i.e. JIRA, Confluence and Team Gantt or like tools
- A good understanding of the following areas:
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration
- Automated Testing
- Infrastructure as Code
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Monitoring
- Release and change management
- Analytical & Agile mindset preferred.
- Agile, PMI or other project management certification.
- Salesforce Certification/s
Preference will be given to those individuals with proven skills in Salesforce Administration. Prior professional experience as a Salesforce individual contributor strongly preferred
About Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc.
Founded over 25 years ago as the global leader of digital cloud fax technology, Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc. is a stand-alone public company spinning off from J2 Global, Inc. Consensus Cloud Solutions leverages its technology heritage to move from simple digital documents to advanced healthcare standard HL7/FHIR for secure data transport as well as Natural Language Processing (NLP)/AI to convert unstructured to structured, analytics-ready documents helping users unveil information that is meaningful and actionable. The company’s interoperability suite of solutions offers a unified digital environment that optimizes workflows, provides real-time event notifications, on-demand patient query, direct secure messaging, universal APIs, NLP/AI, electronic signature and eFax HITRUST CSF Certified digital cloud faxing. With more than 11 million users worldwide Consensus Cloud Solutions leads the industry in interoperability solutions that create operational efficiencies and enhance communications. Visit consensus.com.
Consensus Cloud Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.
(Colorado only*) *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the salary compensation for this role when being hired into our office in Colorado. The salary range for this role is $125,000 to $145,000 +Benefits