|Location||Overland Park, KS|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2021|
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
In this Salesforce Architecture Analyst role, you will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, performing options analysis, ensuring quality/alignment of Designs, support project and/or product teams on functional and technical solution/design activities; defining interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems to prioritize product functional coverage, and you will demonstrate and apply knowledge of Salesforce platform. You will also be responsible for the development, communication and implementation of the UnitedHealthcare Dental’s Salesforce Platform and associated initiatives.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assess and translate customer needs and requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Conduct complex analysis and design solutions to solve complex problems Salesforce platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives
- Work with the implementation teams to ensure that designs are understood, tested, and implemented correctly
- Act as a credible subject matter expert and provide explanation and information to others on difficult issues
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership, coach, and provide feedback and guidance to others
- Identify/quantify scope and impact of business changes to our Salesforce instance
- Responsible for maintaining awareness of current business and industry issues/trends and incorporate into our Salesforce platform architecture designs as appropriate
- Maintain knowledge of Salesforce features and keep on top of new features within the force.com platform, API’s, Apex, Lightning UI/UX, Communities and declarative tools such as Process Builder and Flows, etc
- Establish technical best practices and/or align with organization best practices
- Advise and mentor diverse internal and vendor teams
- Communicate solution options to business owners/stakeholders
- Incorporate software and system architecture into conceptual designs while enduring alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, tech roadmaps)
- Develop and document solution diagrams, reference architecture, map decision logic trees etc
- Creating estimates for potential projects
- Influence the overall architecture of multiple projects simultaneously
- Understand all aspects of technology stack for each project and the details of integration between multiple systems
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree OR 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- 5+ years of experience implementing IT solution delivery and architecture
- 5+ years of solutioning in Salesforce.com platform
- 4+ years of experience with Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, SOQL, and SOSL
- 3+ years of experience and deep understanding of API, standards & frameworks, including Rest and SOAP webservices
- 2+ years of experience building applications on Salesforce.com platform
- 2+ Experience in iterative and/or Agile and/or Scrum methodology
- Experience in ETL technologies (e.g. Informatica cloud)
- Solid understanding of Salesforce platform, features, and capabilities
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL such as Informatica Cloud with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com administrator certification
- Salesforce.com developer certification
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Salesforce Tableau CRM experience
- Salesforce Healthcloud experience
- Health care industry experience
- Solid verbal communication skills, solid work ethic, and a positive attitude
- English verbal and written efficient
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Salesforce Architect Product Owner, Technology, Architecture, Overland Park, KS, Kansas, WFH, work from home, work at home, telecommute, telecommuter, telecommuting, remote